- What does Standard Lithium Ltd. Do?
Standard Lithium, a specialty chemical company, delivers an innovative approach to unlocking the world's next most important energy resource - lithium - by developing technology to extract lithium from brine faster than conventional methods.
- What is Standard Lithium Ltd.'s stock symbol?
Standard Lithium is listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the trading symbol "SLI"; quoted on NYSE American under the symbol "SLI"; and on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol "S5L".
- Where is Standard Lithium Ltd. located?
The company's headquarters is located at 375 Water St. Suite 110, Vancouver, BC V6B 5C6.
- Where does Standard Lithium Ltd. do business?
The Company's flagship project is in southern Arkansas. The 175,000+ acre "Smackover Project", is in the most prolific and productive brine region in North America.
- How can I buy stock in stock in Standard Lithium Ltd.?
You can buy or sell shares of Standard Lithium's common stock through any registered broker dealer. The company does not offer a direct purchase plan.
- Where can I find the company's regulatory filings?
All regulatory filings, including financial statements and notifications of material change, can be found on the System for Electronic Document Analysis and Retrieval (SEDAR) website. The filings can be accessed here. They can also be found on EDGAR, which can be accessed here.
- How can I receive e-mail notifications about developments on the company?
- When is Standard Lithium Ltd.'s fiscal year end?
The company's fiscal year end is June 30.
- Who is Standard Lithium Ltd.'s transfer agent?
AST Trust Company Ltd.
- Who is Standard Lithium Ltd.'s outside legal counsel?
Canadian legal counsel: Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLP
U.S. legal counsel: Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Who is Standard Lithium Ltd.'s Investor Relations firm?
The company's Investor Relations firm is LHA. Please email David Barnard or Kirsten Chapman at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, call +1 415-433-3777 with any questions.